TEKsystems employees who begin their careers as recruiters have an opportunity to move into a senior recruiter or sales role.
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using various networking tools
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through our screening process
- Negotiate rates/salaries and other terms and conditions with candidates
- Oversee pre-engagement steps
- Communicate details of new assignments and manage contractors while on assignment
- Partner with TEKsystems sales support to identify top accounts and target skill sets
- Maintain relationships with business contacts to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
- Prospect and network with prospective contractors regarding career opportunities in each local market
- Skilled communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong organisational skills
- Authorised to work in the UK and European Union
- No IT knowledge required. TEKsystems provides invaluable comprehensive training whereby individuals learn terminology, job functions and applicable practices within the information technology industry.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package, including incentives based on length of service and performance. A key differentiator is our International Incentive Plan for high performers. This is a long-term internal stock plan that creates wealth for the individual based on the ongoing performance of our company. There is also a range of other benefits including paid holiday, pension, life assurance, private healthcare and leisure allowance.
Ready to Join Us?
You can connect with one of our Talent Acquisition Consultants now to learn more about working at TEKsystems and the positions that are currently available calling 0800 707 6643 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.