The majority of our corporate opportunities are financial operations positions, with roles ranging from business operations associate to project analyst and operations services.
Corporate professionals can also advance their careers by accepting opportunities in other departments, including human resources, marketing, communications, legal, professional development or IT.
Financial Operations Opportunities
- Business Operations Associate: The Business Operations Associate is proficient in the management and collection of accounts receivable associated with one of TEKsystems’ field offices. Additional responsibilities include invoicing, purchase order tracking and account resolution.
- Compliance: Compliance is responsible for the management of pre-employment screening and the onboarding processes of our contractors to ensure compliance with client and regulatory requirements.
- Finance: Finance enables the company to meet its corporate objectives by partnering with the business to provide financial management information, management accounting advice and support, preparation of statutory accounts, and debt collection and accounts payable functions.
- Human Resources: Human Resources professionals support our business in achieving its strategic and operational goals, and support our people in achieving their personal and professional goals. HR supports all people-related queries and manages a number of HR processes, whilst partnering with the business and communications to drive engagement.
- Information Technology: Information Technology provides and supports the technology solutions, applications and infrastructure we need to be successful. The department is a trusted partner that delivers services to continuously support the growth and diversification of the business.
- Legal: Legal is responsible for providing legal advice on complex local, national, and international projects and issues. The department works alongside a number of corporate departments as well as our legal partners to provide innovative and commercially-aware solutions.
- Learning & Development: Learning & Development professionals support Instructional System Design (ISD), classroom and online learning, performance management and leadership development.
- Marketing and Communications: Marketing and Communications professionals have a broad range of responsibilities including effective communications and engagement, brand management, digital marketing and supporting business development to help achieve our operational and strategic goals.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package, including incentives based on length of service and performance, and a formal Reward and Recognition programme. There is also a range of other benefits including paid holiday, pension, life assurance, private healthcare and leisure allowance.
Ready to Join Us?
You can connect with one of our Talent Acquisition Consultants now to learn more about working at TEKsystems and the positions that are currently available calling 0800 707 6643 or emailing email@example.com.